• Our apartment requires a minimum stay of 6 nights.
• At the time of booking the apartment, a vacation rental contract will be signed.
• The reservation of the apartment is made by paying the rent for said apartment.
• At the time of the reservation we require the payment of 30% of the total reservation (It cannot be canceled except for reasons of force majeure derived from restrictions by Covid 19).
• Payment can be made through bank transfer or Bizum.
• The balance of the reservation is due 30 days prior to arrival at the flat.
• You will receive a reservation confirmation e-mail.
A deposit of 200 Euros is required as a guarantee in case of breakage. This deposit will be returned at the time of departure.
In the event of any damage, theft or loss of any object, the cost of the same would be deducted from this deposit.
Please remember that by accepting our Terms and Conditions, you agree that any damage caused by you or your companions will be deducted from your deposit and that you are also responsible for any damage in excess of the amount of the deposit.
About arrival and departure
Preparing your arrival
• Please make sure we have your updated arrival time so that we can have your apartment ready.
• You can send this information via e-mail to [email protected] or by phone at (+34) 606270333.
the day of arrival
• The entrance to our apartments is “autonomous”, that is, we will send you all the information to collect the keys and enter the apartment without having to wait for anyone.
• The apartment will be available from 4:00 p.m., but we will always try to accommodate clients as soon as possible.
On his leaving the apartment
• Departures must be made at 11:00 am or earlier. Any unauthorized departure after 11:00 a.m. will be penalized.
• If you require a later checkout please ask if this is possible when you check-in. We will try to accommodate you as long as our next arrival is not early on the same day. Any departure after 6:00 p.m. will be subject to the total price per day.
About cleaning the apartment
• In all our stays we provide clean towels and sheets.
• The apartment will be completely clean before the arrival of each client.
• The cleaning of the apartment during the stay is the responsibility of the occupants.
• The client agrees to preserve and maintain the property in good condition.
• In the apartment there are utensils for cleaning.
• For stays of 14 nights or more, a total change of sheets and towels will be provided.
About the number and identity of guests
• The client will inform of the number of guests included in the reservation.
• The client will have to send all the data of those over 16 years of age staying in the apartment required by DENIA COSTA. We need to comply with Order INT/1922/2003 and send the data to the National Police.
• Unless otherwise agreed, only the number of people indicated by the client when making the reservation will be authorized to use the apartment.
• Pets are not allowed except those authorized by the owner.
• At the moment in which an infraction of the previously mentioned obligations is committed, the owner of the apartment by his own criteria will have the right to ask the client to leave the apartment, and the client will not have the right to claim any type of compensation.
• Loud music and parties are prohibited. Guests staying in the apartment should be aware that if there are parties or loud music, or neighbors complaining and/or calling the police, this may result in immediate eviction no matter what time of day or evening.
• Rest hours are from 10:00 PM to 10:00 AM We will greatly appreciate your cooperation on this matter and we hope you will understand that these regulations are necessary, since these apartments are all located in residential buildings where people who have to get up early to stay live. work, and the night rest of the rest of the residents must be respected.
• The client, when signing the contract, will be subject to correct and decent behavior on the part of all the people who accompany him. If this person, or any of the persons accompanying him, does not behave appropriately and responsibly, the owner will have the right to ask the client and the persons accompanying him to leave the apartment without the right to future claims or any type of compensation. This will also result in the loss of the rent and the refundable security deposit.
• Smoking is not allowed in the apartment or in the common areas of the complex. If when leaving the apartment, it smells of smoke, it will be retained the entire amount of the deposit.
• Remember also that by booking our apartments you have already accepted our terms and conditions, and consequently you will be expected to abide by these rules.
• The owner of the apartment will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage that may occur as a result of the use made by the client of the apartment, including without limitation damages, insurance, losses due to fire, theft or criminal behavior.
• In case of any infringement of the aforementioned obligations, the owner by his own criteria will have the right to ask the client to leave the apartment, and the client will not have the right to claim any type of compensation.
DENIA COSTA does everything possible to maintain accuracy and check that the details of the descriptions and information that appear on the web are accurate, DENIA COSTA is not responsible for any errors or omissions that may arise. DENIA COSTA also reserves the right to change information published on the web at any time, including prices, descriptions and photographs. DENIA COSTA does not guarantee the status or represent the suitability of any product or service published on its website. DENIA COSTA reserves the right to update any of these terms and conditions at any time if required, according to the company's business. Users are responsible for ensuring the validity of the terms and conditions included on this page. The mere fact of agreeing to use this website implies acceptance of any changes by any third party, and that any third party promises to abide by those changes. These conditions do not affect the statutory rights of the user.